01 août 2007

Internship...



Hey,
So, update... Aigle Azur (http://www.aigle-azur.fr/) has accepted that I do my internship with them. As I told you a few months ago, in order for me to pass and therefore receive my diploma, I must fly 60 hours to be "trained".
My first flight is Saturday 4th. I will go to Athens, stay an hour and then fly back to Paris.
This internship will last approximately a month, so throughout the month of August I will write my thoughts, views, opinions and experience about my new job, as some of you are, I'm sure, interested in knowing the life of a young flight attendant.
I hope you will enjoy reading this journal as much as I am writing it.
Also, please feel free to write comments.
And most importantly, WELCOME ABOARD :-)

1 commentaire:

Unknown a dit…

can't wait! bonne chance!