22 août 2007

FRI to Oran

Good morning,

Last night, I had my first FRI flight. FRI meaning no passengers. We took off from Paris at 10:40pm Local Time and arrived at Oran, Algeria a couple of hours later. We did not have any passengers because it was an additional flight, so we go there with nobody and then come back full. In between we spent more than three hours on the tarmac, between 1am and 4am. I was able to sleep for fifteen minutes... better than nothing! It was fun with no passengers. We chatted, our CC was totally crazy! He took the public address (PA) and I guess he thought he was in a karaoke contest or something because he went on for quite a while... I landed in Oran in the cockpit which is always amazing, especially on an A321 because it is really big! Passengers started to board at 3:00. 228 passengers!!! (214 passengers on the 214 seats plus 14 babies).
We landed in Paris at 6:20, totally exhausted! I thought it would be harder, but once you start moving around and once you start the service, there's no time for you to be tired, but as soon as all passengers had exited the aircraft, I felt fatigue kicking in. I drove home and jumped into Morpheus's arms!

Must sleep because tomorrow I'm off to Tanger, Marocco.

Aucun commentaire: